01
The beginning
Our Past
John and Rhodana Morgans and family moved to Liberty, MO in 1971 and started having Bible studies in their home. Eventually, they were secured a house free of charge as a place of worship for the church.
On the first Sunday of 1972, the church began and held their first official service in the house. In February of that year, they became first church in Missouri to be a recipient of the United Pentecostal Church’s “Christmas for Christ” offering.
Learn more about North American Missions and Christmas for Christ →The church moved to 1310 E. Hwy. 10 in a place called “The Party Room.” We stayed here for the next three years while the church worked to raise money.
Ground breaking event took place at our current location on March 25th, 1979, and the church became a corporation on July 2nd, 1979. The first service held in our very own building was on December 15th, 1979. The church is still located at 1315 Nashua Rd next to the Liberty water tower.
